Monday, January 29, 2007

Popil Photogallery Update

Happy New Year from Popil

Hey, Happy New Year! I am a bit late but it's still time to wish!
If you have not seen Vandy Rattana's show "Looking in my Office", it's still
on the walls, until early February.

So I am back to Phnom Penh and there are things I want to share with you.
First, it's a pleasure for me to tell that you can see photographic works I
made these last months and that I have uploaded recently on my web
galleries. So, feel free to visit:

http://www.pbase.com/stephanejanin/pinholes__2006
http://www.pbase.com/stephanejanin/phare_ponleu_selpak__the_factory_november_2006
http://www.pbase.com/stephanejanin/water_festival_crowd_2006

Furthermore, I need to announce that mid-February will be an active
photographic time for Popil and for you too if you wish:

- a new show on February Saturday 10th at gallery
- another Popil photo exhibition on February Monday 12th, but at National
Library of Cambodia, in Phnom Penh (don't confuse!)
- and a few days later, back at Popil gallery, some photographer's slide
show and talk, 3 evenings in a raw so you will not miss it!

Of course, I will tell you more and in details when it comes.

Furthermore and last, I take advantage that I have your attention to
announce that I will quit Cambodia in the next months. Some other adventures
to live out of the country.
Popil house is to be rent as space for your company, business, projects,
activities, organization, etc.
It can be rent the whole of it, or ground floor or upstairs floors
separately. House has been fully renovated recently,
Ground floor space is large and great. Upstairs is large the same, a long
living room with kitchen at the end, with view on the garden.
Bedroom and bathroom on a higher level can accommodate a single or a couple.
Yard in front of the house fits for car or motos, garden behind the house is
also extra green space that can welcome birds as well as your friends or
visitors. Of course, both yard and garden can be used in many different
ways.
I will put announcement in the newspapers soon.
For more information, get in touch with me at 012 99 27 50.

See you soon at gallery.
Best Wishes again,
Stéphane

Stephane Janin
Photographer and Director of the Popil PhotoGallery.

Popil PhotoGallery
#126, street 19
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

(855) - 12 992 750
www.lepopil.com
www.pbase.com/stephanejanin

Tag:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.